- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use white whiskey to keep the color of this cocktail clear so the muddled cherries and grapefruit can rally stand out.
- 2 ounces White Whiskey
- 2 brandied cherries plus 1 to garnish
- 3 slices grapefruit, peeled
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 2 dashes of The Bitter Truth Old Time Aromatic Bitters
- Place the grapefruit and cherries into a rocks glass and muddle well.
- Fill the glass with ice and then add the whiskey, simple syrup and bitters.
- Stir well to combine and then garnish the drink with the cherry; serve immediately.