- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Such an odd and humorous name for such a creamy and delicious cocktail; this Alaskan original was developed over 20 years ago in Anchorage.
- 1 ounce Kahlúa
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 ounce Crown Royal Whisky
- Pour the Kahlúa into a 3-ounce shot glass.
- Slowly pour the Baileys over the convex side of a spoon and onto the Kahlúa. This will allow it to remain its own layer. Do not stir.
- Use the same method with the whiskey. In the end you should have created three layers of liquor. Serve immediately.