- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Alamo Fajita Salad is served in tortilla shells for a festive family meal.
- 4 corn tortillas salad shells
- 1 pound rib eye steak, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 cups spicy or mild picante sauce or salsa
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 cups pre-washed salad greens
- Heat salad shells according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry beef, garlic and salt in oil until beef is no longer pink.
- Remove beef from pan. Add picante sauce, salad dressing and tomatoes. Bring to boiling.
- Add beef; heat through.
- Divide salad green between corn shells. Spoon beef mixture over lettuce.