- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Cognac, Cointreau, fresh lemon juice and bitters make a delicious-tasting blend and wonderfully aromatic cocktail. Try it with TBT Repeal Bitters.
- 1-1/2 ounces Cognac
- 2 bar-spoons Cointreau
- 1-1/2 bar-spoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 bar-spoon sugar
- 1 bar-spoon aromatic bitters
- Lemon slice to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon slice, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon slice and then serve immediately.