- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This southern classic, made with Southern Comfort, gin, Amaretto and fresh orange juice, is the perfect ‘sit back and relax’ summer sipper.
- 1 ounce Southern Comfort
- 1 ounce Sloe gin
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- Orange slice and cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the orange slice and cherry, and then serve immediately.