- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The slightly sweet and spicy flavor of Jamaican rum blends wonderfully with the sparkling crispness of champagne in this elegant cocktail.
- 1 ounce Jamaican rum
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey simple syrup
- 2-1/2 ounces champagne
- Freshly grated nutmeg to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the champagne and garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add the champagne to the glass and then garnish with some freshly grated nutmeg; serve immediately.