- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Gold rum, fresh lime juice and honey syrup are combined and then topped with chilled champagne to create this lovely cocktail.
- 1-1/2 ounces gold rum
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce honey syrup
- 1 ounce champagne
- To make the honey syrup, mix 1 tablespoon of water with 1 tablespoon of honey until completely blended.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the champagne, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the champagne and then serve immediately.