- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Makes about 1-1/4 cup
Marinate your ribs in this sweet and savory apple nectar and cilantro glaze the night before grilling. Also works on shrimp and chicken.
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 3 large scallions, rough chopped
- 1/4 cup Agave Nectar
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- A few dashes of hot sauce or crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to a medium-sized sauce pan and place over medium heat for 10 minutes until mixture thickens.