- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This decadent and creamy cocktail blends chocolate and raspberry liquor, double cream and tequila together for a delicious treat.
- 2 ounces Herradura Tequila Silver
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce double cream
- 1 ounce Chambord
- White Chocolate flakes for rimming
- Fresh raspberries to garnish
- Rim a cocktail glass with white chocolate flakes and then place in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the tequila, white crème de cacao, double cream and Chambord in a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with a spear of fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.