- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Tequila, Grand Mariner, fresh lime juice and ginger-infused agave simple syrup are blended together to create this delicious cocktail.
- 1 ounce tequila blanco
- 1/4 ounce Grand Mariner Liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4 ounce ginger root and agave syrup
- 1 egg white
- Lime wheel to garnish
- Salt to rim glass
- Lime wedge
- Place some salt onto a plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the salt, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lime wheel, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared cocktail glass and then garnish with the lime wheel; serve immediately.