- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Light and bubbly with hints of grappa, herbs and fruit essence, this Dimmi Liquore de Milano, fresh lemon juice and Prosecco blend is a true delight.
- 1 ounce Dimmi Liquore de Milano
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces Prosecco
- Lemon wheel and orange zest twist to garnish
- Place the Dimmi Liquore de Milano and lemon juice into a cocktail glass, and then top with the Prosecco.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lemon wheel and the orange zest twist and then serve immediately.