- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The addition of coffee-liqueur to this classic Sazerac cocktail makes it a great way to end a delicious meal.
- coffee liqueur
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 ounces single malt whiskey
- Kaffir lime leaf to garnish
- Place a few drops of coffee Liqueur into a rocks glass, and tilt the glass to coat the inside with the liqueur.
- Place the sugar cube and then bitters into a cocktail shaker and muddle to dissolve the sugar.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the whiskey.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Gently tear the lime leaf to release its natural oils and then run it around the rim of the glass. Discard the leaf and then serve the drink immediately.