- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 10 Servings
Preferably use a demi-sec sparkling wine for this fresh strawberry cocktail made with grenadine syrup.
- 6 fresh medium strawberries, hulled and diced
- 6 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- 6 ounces strawberry liqueur
- 1 bottle demi-sec sparkling wine, chilled
- 6 strawberries to garnish
- Chill 6 champagne flutes by placing them in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Divide the diced fresh strawberry between the 6 prepared glasses and then add 1 teaspoon grenadine syrup and 1 ounce strawberry liqueur.
- Top each glass with the sparkling wine and garnish with the remaining strawberries. Serve immediately.