- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Fresh and invigorating flavors make this cocktail an appropriate accompaniment to serve with spicy and piquant appetizers.
- 1-1/2 ounces VeeV Açaí Spirit
- 3/4 ounce Applejack or calvados
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces apple juice
- Mint sprig to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the mint sprig, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the mint sprig and then serve immediately.