- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Unique, zesty and intense is the only way to describe this cocktail made from a blend of orange-flavored vodka, vermouth, mango, coriander and chili.
- 1-1/2 parts Orange-Flavored Vodka
- 1/3 part Dry Vermouth
- 1-1/2 parts mango juice
- 1 red chili deseeded, plus 1 to garnish
- 3 coriander leaves
- 1/3 part simple syrup
- Place the coriander, mango and chili into a cocktail shaker and muddle the ingredients gently to bruise.
- Add the vodka, vermouth and simple syrup to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the red chili and then serve immediately.