- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The Abuelita, Spanish for ‘grandmother,’ is a creamy tequila- based cocktail given a touch of warmth with the addition of ground cinnamon and cinnamon-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 barspoon white crème de cacao
- 1 dash cinnamon-flavored liqueur
- ground cinnamon to garnish
- Place a dash of cinnamon-flavored liqueur into a coupe glass, and then tilt the glass so the liqueur evenly coats the inside.
- Put the tequila and crème de cacao into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with a dusting of ground cinnamon and then serve immediately.