- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Just as the name suggests, you will need Absolute A Peach Vodka to create this sweet and slightly tart cocktail made with Cointreau, lemon and grapefruit juice.
- 1-1/2 ounce Absolute A Peach Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1 dash Lemon Juice
- Grapefruit Juice
- Garnish with a peach slice
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the peach slice and then serve immediately.