- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
Looking for an alibi? Try this absinthe alibi, recipe courtesy of the Gerber Group.
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1-ounce vodka
- 1-ounce ginger liqueur
- 1/2-ounce absinthe
- 2-ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/4-ounce simple syrup
- Twist of fresh grapefruit peel
- Place mint in the bottom of a tall serving glass and lightly bruise the mint with a muddler, but do not smash. Fill this glass with ice.
- In a shaker, shake remaining ingredients, except grapefruit peel, and strain into the serving glass. Garnish with grapefruit peel.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes