- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This refreshing Mojito is made with a premium açai and blueberry-infused vodka. Feeling adventurous? Then try making your own berry-flavored vodka instead.
- 10 mint leaves
- 10 fresh blueberries
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- 2 ounces Açai-Blueberry Vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- Club soda, chilled
- Mint sprigs to garnish
- Place the mint leaves, simple syrup and blueberries into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently to combine.
- Add the vodka and lime juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the drink with the chilled club soda, garnish with some mint sprigs and then serve immediately.