- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
VeeV Açaí is the first spirit to be made from the Acai berry. Its unique flavor comes from a blend of exotic ingredients that also include prickly pear and acerola cherries.
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 12-1/2 ounces (half a bottle) VeeV Açaí Spirit
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces blueberry puree
- Club soda, chilled
- blueberries to garnish
- Place the fresh mint into a pitcher and muddle gently to release the mints’ natural oils.
- Fill the pitcher three-quarters full with ice and then pour in the VeeV Açaí, simple syrup, fresh lime juice and blueberry puree.
- Stir the mixture with a long, wooden spoon to blend and then top with the chilled club soda. Serve the Açaí Mojito with fresh blueberries to garnish.