- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 20
A Whole Lotta Fudge makes 5 pounds. Is that enough?
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 large jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3, 6 ounce packages semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pound pecans, chopped
- Cook sugar, milk and butter at rolling boiling for 7 minutes, stirring constantly. Have fluff, salt, chocolate, vanilla and pecans ready in large bowl. Pour hot mixture over fluff mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour immediately into greased pans. Let cool completely. Cut into squares.