- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail, created by Jay Crabb, is a delightfully frothy and flavorful blend of rye, pear liqueur, fresh lemon juice and maple syrup.
- 1-1/2 ounces rye whiskey
- 3/4 ounce pear liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce maple syrup
- 1/2 ounce egg white
- 2 dashes whiskey-barrel-aged bitters
- Lemon zest twist
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the bitters and garnish, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass, top with the bitters and then garnish with the lemon zest twist; serve immediately.