- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
One sip from this vodka-based cocktail and you’ll understand how it got its name. Its fresh and intense flavor, combined with its vibrant color, says it all.
- 1-1/2 parts Orange Flavored Vodka
- 1-1/2 parts cranberry juice
- 1/2 passion fruit, seeds and pulp
- 6 raspberries
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1/2 part fresh lime juice
- Raspberries to garnish
- Place the seeds and the pulp from the passion fruit into a cocktail shaker, add then add the vodka, cranberry juice, raspberries, simple syrup and fresh lime juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds; double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with some fresh raspberries and serve immediately.