- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr 30 min
- Total: 8 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A flavor-packed chicken, vegetable and pasta stew.
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup halved, pitted ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup small shell pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- Mix together everything but the pasta and cheese in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 8-9 hours on low. Stir in the pasta 30 minutes prior to serving, increasing the heat to high. Serve with the cheese over top.