- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail’s name is very fitting, as it is the mixed drink you would picture yourself holding when dreaming about a day at the beach.
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- 1/2 ounce amaretto
- 4 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- Wedge of pineapple and a maraschino cherry
- Put a highball glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the coconut rum, amaretto, and orange juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass filled with fresh cracked ice, and then float the grenadine on top. Garnish with the pineapple and maraschino cherry and then serve immediately.