- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail is a unique mix of robust flavors including Serrano chile, cilantro, pineapple and passion fruit.
- 2 ounces pisco
- 1/4 ounce serrano chile with seeds
- 15 cilantro leaves
- 1 cube pineapple
- 2 ounces passion fruit puree
- 1 dash simple syrup
- Place the chile, cilantro and pineapple into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with cracked ice and then add the remaining ingredients.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass; serve immediately.