- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
Tea’s ever-growing popularity inspired this delicious green tea liqueur. Combine it with fresh cucumber slices, vodka, and bubbly club soda and you’ve got a lovely cocktail you’ll want to sip every spring afternoon.
- Very thinly sliced cucumber slices
- 1 part ZEN Green Tea Liqueur
- 2 parts vodka
- Club soda
- Arrange cucumber slices around the circumference of the bottom of a rocks glass.
- Add ice to the center of the glass, keeping cucumber slices in place. Pour in ZEN and vodka and top off with club soda to serve.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes