- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
This watermelontini recipe is easy to make and delicious to drink.
- 1/4 of a whole watermelon, peeled and sliced
- 2-ounces vodka
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Place watermelon slices on cheesecloth and squeeze well over a bowl so the juice comes out. You should end up with about 1/2 cup juice.
- Combine juice, vodka, sugar, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of watermelon.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes