- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
For some fiery kick to your cocktails, add some jalapeño or serrano peppers to the mix. Even a splash of hot sauce will add a bit of fire and some red color. There are even pepper-flavored liquors available that will give your drink some spice.
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1/2 serrano chile, seeded
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3-ounces tequila
- Muddle lime with chili and sugar until well combined.
- Add ice and tequila and shake well.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lime slice, if desired.