- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
Pomegranates continue to reign supreme as a superfruit and their seductive color and sweet, tart taste is now available in a luscious liqueur.
The following rendition of the mint julep will brighten your spring cocktail menu and inspire you to find more ways to use PAMA’s all natural pomegranate liqueur.
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint, plus extra for garnish
- 2 sugar cubes
- 2-ounces PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 2-ounces Evan Williams Kentucky Bourbon
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle mint and sugar with PAMA and bourbon.
- Shake ingredients vigorously over ice and strain into a rocks glass over crushed ice. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and serve.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes