- Prep: 40 hr
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 40 hr 12 min
- Serving: 2 dozen
Easy kid pleasing cheese snack. Pairs perfectly with apple slices.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together all the ingredients and knead into a ball. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Take a teaspoon of dough and form into a ball, repeat. Place the balls 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Press down with a fork and bake for 12 minutes.