- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
On the hottest summer days, there is nothing better than relaxing on a beach chair with a refreshing and fruity summer cocktail. Use fresh fruit to garnish this drink and you'll be thinking it’s a day at the beach.
- 1 peach, peeled, halved, and pitted
- 1-ounce tequila
- 1-ounce triple sec
- 4-ounces unsweetened iced tea
- Muddle peach in a cocktail shaker or glass until well puréed and peach is broken up. Pour tequila, triple sec, and iced tea into shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake mixture well and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with a peach slice.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes