- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
Niccole Trzaska, head mixologist at Stone Rose in New York and one of the New York Post’s “25 Sexiest New Yorkers,” is a pro at mixing up summer drinks that are beach body friendly. At 100 calories, this cocktail can be a favorite all season long.
- 2-ounces Vita Coco Natural
- 1 1/2-ounces Chamomile-infused Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1/2-ounce fresh lime juice
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Pour all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake to combine.
- Pour into a cocktail glass and garnish with lime wedge.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes