- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
A spiced and fruity creation from Alex Strauss of Suite 700 at the Hotel Shangri-La in Los Angeles, this refreshing cocktail is made with SKYY Infusions Ginger, an all natural vodka that exudes an aroma of citrus, candied ginger, and baked spices such as cinnamon.
Having just launched in February, this spirit is the only nationally available ginger-infused vodkas on the market and it’s making a strong splash in the world of cocktails.
- 1/2 of a fresh kiwi, peeled, sliced (reserve 1 slice for garnish)
- 3 large Anjou pear slices
- 1 1/2-ounces SKYY Infusions Ginger
- Champagne or sparkling wine
- Muddle kiwi and pear in a cocktail shaker. Add SKYY and a handful of ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a champagne flute and top with Champagne or sparkling wine. Garnish with a slice of kiwi.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes