- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 12 tostadas
Get more nutritious seafood into your diet with this fun Mexican-inspired dish.
- • 1 (8-ounce) package frozen shrimp
- • 4 ripe avocados
- • 2 tablespoons lime juice (or the juice of ½ lime)
- • ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- • 12 mini tortillas, toasted
- 1. Prepare frozen shrimp according to package directions.
- 2. In a medium bowl, gently mash avocado pulp with a fork.
- 3. Add lime juice and cilantro. Fold gently.
- 4. Add guacamole to each tortilla and top with one prepared shrimp. (Remove shrimp tail for easier eating.)