- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
These crescent pot stickers will liven up any party.
- 1 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 8-oz. cans crescent rounds (like Pillsbury Place 'n Bake)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large cooking sheet with cooking spray.In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, carrots, and onions. Add in hoisin sauce, sesame oil and garlic.
- Unroll dough, but do not separate. Seal closed the perforations, press each into a 12 by 8 inch rectangle, then cut each rectangle into 8 squares.
- Place 2 tablespoons mixture into the center of each square. Pinch edges together to form a pouch. Bake 15 minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately