- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Kids love pizza. Kids love cookies. So, why not cookie pizza? This recipe is simple and fun for kids to make.
- 1 package (18 oz.) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Chips, Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Hershey's Premier White Chips
- 1/4 cup Hershey's Milk Duds Candy
- 12 assorted Hershey's Miniatures Chocolate Bars, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 bag (10-1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Press cookie dough evenly onto 12-inch pizza pan. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, break or cut chocolate bars into about 1/4-inch pieces.
- Remove cookie from oven. Evenly sprinkle surface with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, white chips and chocolate bar pieces. Cover "toppings" with marshmallows. Sprinkle surface with chocolate covered caramel candies. Return to oven; bake additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Cool. Cut into triangles. 12 slices