- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 1 cocktail
This recipe for a Cherry-ade is easy to make and delicious to drink.
- 3 to 5 fresh cherries, stemmed and pitted
- 2-ounces gin
- 2-ounces orange juice
- 1-ounce lime juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Splash of lemonade
- Muddle cherries in a cocktail shaker or glass until well mashed. Add gin, orange juice, lime juice, and sugar into shaker and shake well.
- Strain into a Collins glass filled with ice, then top off with lemonade. Garnish with a few fresh cherries.
Dinner Recipes, Drink Recipes, Dessert Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Easter Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Mardi Gras Recipes, New Year's Recipes, Passover Recipes, St. Patrick's Day Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Valentine's Day Recipes