- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 6-8 People
Dad's Diner equals order up with one of his favorites -- retro '70s pot roast with potatoes and carrots! The beautiful dish, apart from the flavor is the ease with which you can throw this together, all in the Crock-Pot. Dad will love the taste and you will love how easy it is to make.
- Boston butt roast (3-1/2 pounds)
- Potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- Carrots, cut into chunks
- Onion, cut in quarters
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup of water
- Season your roast with salt and pepper.
- In a Crock-Pot, place the roast on the bottom, then add the bay leaf, seasoning and vegetables in the bottom.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the water over the top, and cook on low all day (about 8 to 10 hours).
- Remove from the Crock-Pot and place it on a serving platter and enjoy!