- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10-12 People
This dip, best served with tortilla chips, is great for a party or just snacking at home.
- 2, 15 ounce cans refried beans
- 16 ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ounce packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Spread refried beans across the bottom of a 13x9-inch backing dish.
- Pour entire packet of taco seasoning mix into the container of Greek yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- Spread yogurt mixture over the beans.
- Top yogurt with chopped lettuce.
- Add a layer of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Spinkle tomatoes on top.
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.