- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A cheesy beef and vegetable slow cooked stew.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef, browned
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn with liquid
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans with liquid
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon beef seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) package cubed Velveeta cheese
- Add everything but the cheese to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low. Stir the cheese in until melted. Serve.