- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
Try this spicy and sweet twist on traditional potato salad.
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons Thai style chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Step - Bake the sweet potatoes. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat sweet potato sections with cooking spray, salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally to brown on all sides. Allow time to cool.
- Step 2 - Make the dressing. Combine chili sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Step 3 - Make the salad. Toss the roasted and cooled potatoes in the chili sauce dressing. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.