- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr 35 min
- Total: 4 hr 50 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A ham, pork and bean and bacon topped pasta slow cooked soup.
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans with liquid
- 3 cups cooked, cubed ham
- 1/3 cup pasta shells
- Bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- Mix together the onion, celery, garlic, broth, beans, ham and 1 cup of water in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 4-5 hours.
- Turn the heat to high and stir in the pasta. Cook until tender, about 35-45 minutes. Serve with the bacon over top.