- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A gin-based cocktail bursting with fresh mint and citrusy flavor, use real ginger beer instead of ginger ale to add some sparkly effervesce.
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce ginger simple syrup
- Ginger beer
- 8 mint leaves, plus a sprig for garnish
- Place the mint leaves, the lime juice and the simple syrup into a cocktail shaker and muddle to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the gin. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds to combine and then strain into a glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top the cocktail with the ginger beer, garnish with the mint sprig and serve immediately.