- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Quick and easy frozen fruit dessert. Great when you are in a pinch for a quick meal!
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen sliced peaches
- 1 (13.5 ounce) package frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped candied ginger
- 1/2 cup frech blueberries (or frozen, thaw and drain)
- Mix together the peaches and pineapple and top with the ginger, allow to thaw.
- When ready to serve add the blueberries in and scoop into serving dishes.