- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
You can either use dried or canned beans for this hearty and flavorful salad dish; however, remember that dried beans must be soaked for at least 12 hours before preparing.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced to a paste with a few pinches of sea salt
- 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 small red onion, peeled and julienned
- 1 cup butter beans, cooked
- 1 cup great northern beans, cooked
- 1 cup pinto beans, cooked
- 1 cup corn
- 2 large tomatoes, small diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley (flat leaf), finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- red chile flakes, to taste
- Place the vinegar, lime juice and garlic into a large bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly pour in the olive oil and whisk vigorously until blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss well to coat.
- Season the salad to taste with sea salt, freshly ground pepper and red chile flakes; toss once more and then serve.