- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Use Beefeater 24 Gin for this gin sour cocktail, and enjoy the 12 natural ingredients used in its blend including: tea, citrus peels, herbs and roots.
- 1-1/2 ounces Beefeater 24 Gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Benedictine Liqueur
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- 3/4 ounce egg white
- Orange wedge and 1 cherry to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass and then garnish with the orange wedge and the cherry; serve immediately.