- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
Ideal for summer barbecues or picnics, this layered salad is attractive as well as delicious.
- 1 head of lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen peas, thawed
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Layer lettuce and cauliflower in the bottom of a large bowl. Evenly layered, add green onions, peas and red pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and sugar. Spread evenly over red pepper. Sprinkle shredded cheese over mayonnaise. Layer bacon over top of all.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.