- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Crème de cacao pairs exceptionally well with tequila in this complex and unique cocktail that is served in an absinthe-coated, chilled glass.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1-1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 3/4 ounce white crème de cacao
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce absinthe
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Add a few drops of the absinthe to the chilled glass and then tilt the glass so that the spirit thoroughly coats the inside.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass; serve immediately.