- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The 20th Century Cocktail is a sleek and sexy blend of flavors like no other. The gin interplays with the herbal Lillet, the cocoa flavor of the Creme de Cacao and the fresh lemon juice to create a truly unique drink.
- 1-1/2 ounces Gin
- 3/4 ounce Lillet Blonde
- 3/4 ounce White Creme de Cacao
- 3/4 ounce fresh Lemon Juice
- Lemon Twist to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.